We are delighted to introduce a new series of Rachel’s Apron bread baking classes hosted by The Real Macaron Company.
In the first class, Rachel will help you master the basic stages of handling the bread dough, enabling you to feel confident making bread at home. This class is perfect for someone entirely new to bread making as well as a more experienced home baker who wants to understand the process and achieve more consistent results.
You’ll learn the following skills which you will then be able to build on in following classes:
- Kneading dough by hand- feeling the gluten develop through kneading
- Ingredients – what is required for bread and how you can ring the changes
- Proving – where, how, how long!
- Shaping – making free form shapes as well as using tins
- Baking – how to achieve a lovely crust and recognise when your bread is baked
This class will be held at The Real Macaron Company in Newbury – the perfect space for a relaxing and inspiring class, on Saturday 27th April – 12.30 – 4.30pm
The cost is £75 per person including all ingredients and recipes, and refreshments during the afternoon. Places are limited to five in order to ensure that everybody has plenty of time for questions and personal interaction with Rachel.
To book this class please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gaye on 07887 870274